Welcome to Shenfield High School
At Shenfield High School we want our students to:-
- Show respect for themselves and others
- Be curious and develop the skills they need to become lifelong learners
- Be responsible, caring and ready to make a positive contribution to our community
- Be emotionally and physically healthy with a strong sense of self worth
- Be the best they can be, reaching their goals and achieving success
Carole Herman - Headteacher
The school ski trip next year is to Andorra (Grandvalira) 16th - 23rd February 2014. Letters are available from Mr J Macdonald.
In cases of adverse weather please check our website for updates and listen for announcements on BBC Essex or Heart Essex.
14 May 2013
26 April 2013
Bruce Kent, former general secretary of the Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament (CND) and Dr Jill Dimmock, convenor of Brentwood CND visited Shenfield High School today to debate Trident and nuclear disarmament with students.
25 April 2013
22 April 2013
Shenfield High School alumnus and pro footballer Chris Whelpdale celebrated the 4th promotion of his career when Gillingham won the League Two title on 20th April 2013, after drawing 2-2 against AFC Wimbledon...